I do not claim ownership of others’ “media” including but not limited to photographs, music, and videos featured on TheHonestyHour.com. Media may have been retrieved via membership services, email by a reader/internet user,etc. or in general pursuit of the Internet. Media found here is believed to be public domain as it readily accessible on the Internet.
Derivative works and media that we do own and/or purchase is often watermarked with our logo. Please do not use any of our media without consent and proper attribution.
Please contact us immediately if you believe that media on The Honesty Hour is infringing upon your copyright, and include the following in a message:
- Full name, address, telephone number, and E-mail address;
- A description of the copyrighted work of which you believe has been infringed;
- A URL or a specific description of location(s) where claimed infringing material is found;
- A statement declaring that you, in good faith, believe that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf;
- A statement made by you under the penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is completely accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Note: Any person(s) who knowingly misrepresent(s) that material is infringing may be subject to liability.
Issues of copyright are taken seriously and the material in question may be removed promptly.