I do not claim ownership of others’ “media” including but not limited to photographs, music, and videos featured on TheHonestyHour.com, unless otherwise noted. Media may have been retrieved via membership services, email by a reader/Internet user, etc. or in general pursuit of the Internet. Media found here is believed to be public domain as is readily accessible on the Internet.
We kindly ask that you do not use any media and/or content hosted on TheHonestyHour.com without direct consent and proper attribution. We treat all other publishers with the same respect and if you feel like we failed to do so, please contact us and we will take down the material in question promptly.
Copyright/intellectual property issues are taken very seriously and will be handled expeditiously upon the receipt of your message written as follows:
- Full name, address, telephone number, and E-mail address;
- A description of the copyrighted work of which you believe has been infringed;
- A URL or a specific description of location(s) where claimed infringing material is found;
- A statement declaring that you, in good faith, believe that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf;
- A statement made by you under the penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is completely accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Note: Any person(s) who knowingly misrepresent(s) that material is infringing may be subject to liability.
Questions and comments may be forwarded directly to our email address, contact [at] thehonestyhour.com.