The reigning Queen and King of Auto-Tune, Ke$ha and will.i.am, team up for a remix of the former’s new single, “Crazy Kids.” The song is the third official single from Ke$ha’s latest album, Warrior, which was released last December.

Honestly, I thought that the original “Crazy Kids” was fine without a guest verse from will.i.am, but I guess that in the end, it may only help the song commercially. That’s all I’ll say.

Listen to Ke$ha and will.i.am’s new version of “Crazy Kids” below. The track is expected to impact radio on Monday, April 29th. What do you think about the song?

File not hosted on TheHonestyHour.com

Share this story!Tweet about this on Twitter15Share on Facebook32Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Share on Tumblr

8 Responses

1. uchee

Why on earth would they ruin this song with will.i.am? I’m just going to listen, his verse ruins everything.

2. tyler

This song was perfect. Ready for radio….more ready than C’mon ever was. And then Will.I.Am had to come take a shit all over it. I hope its still a hit

3. Abdullah

It’s a great song! Kesha is amazing. will.i.am will just help make it to the charts and radio airplay.

4. Tony

Seriously? Will.i.am sucks!!! Why Ke$ha? D: Why? Why did you let him ruin a perfectly good song? D:

5. Animal

I think that this song is awesome!It had been more perfectly with will.i.am insert!I luv it<3*-*:D

6. Jamesgaga

I love the original, and I hate Will.i.am, so I was never going to like the remixed version. But I actually hate it. It was the best song off the album, and I get he is a commercial help but he has just ruined it! I am an Animal, so I love Ke$ha but I don’t like the fact she has killed her song just for a chance at placing higher in the charts, which it’s not likely to do now anyway because of that idiot!

7. bobs

Should have been the first single without this dumb remix. Will.I.Am ruins it completely. I really hate the additions. Too bad, this album is excellent but all the wrong decisions have been made regarding the promo, the videos, the looks.

Die Young was a hit, but the video sucked ass and the song didn’t show any growth. C’mon just sucks.

Second single should have been CRAZY KIDS
    Summer single should have been TRANS AM.